Skip to main content

Alfie’s last minute emergency

Alfie turned up at one minute to eight on a Thursday night. We had never seen him before, but he had an urgent problem. Alfie is a one year old German Wirehaired Pointer and he had just eaten a silicon cupcake mold. When a foreign object goes into the stomach it usually doesn’t cause a problem. It can stay in the stomach for months then once it enters the small intestine it will cause a blockage.

Alfie was given something to make him vomit and within a few minutes was licking his lips.

He then started vomiting and up came a very colourful display.

Problem solved!. Alfie was given something to stop him from vomiting and was on his way.

If your dog eats the wrong thing, seek immediate attention and you will avoid a much bigger problem.

  Explore all our interesting posts

Register as a new client using our online form.

Google Rating
4.8
Based on 207 reviews
×