Pittwater Animal Hospital is a preferred AQIS pet export vet.
After a decade of AQIS work in Northern Sydney area we know how to get you prepared to export an animal overseas. Timing and preparation is everything!
For general enquiries fill out the first contact for but to give us more information the full AQIS form at the bottom of this page is needed.
If you are considering exporting your pet, please fill out the AQIS contact form as early as possible.
Please contact us very early in the planning stage. Vaccinations and follow up blood tests can take many weeks or months to get prepared.
We will want to know
- Which pet export company are you using? Essential!
- What type of animal?
- What country the animal is going to be sent to?
- What is your expected departure date and method of travel?
- What vaccinations has your pet had and whether you have a record book?
- Are you planning to bring your pet back to Australia? If so when?
The requirements are different for every country and also change from time to time. If paperwork is not complete and accurate, then your pet may not be able to leave on it’s scheduled journey.
If you value our service please Review us on Google, it is very quick and we really appreciate your feedback.