Pittwater Animal Hospital is very interested in helping with your pet’s behaviour. Behavioural advice can significantly increase the enjoyment you have in owning a pet and result in a happier pet.
At Pittwater Animal Hospital we offer one-on-one behaviour training for you and your dog in a quiet, dedicated space, (our puppy school room). Sessions are run by our delta-trainer and puppy school teacher Louise Colombari.
Louise works through the best ways to communicate with your dog. You practice with her in the room free of distractions. Your individual issues can be problem solved. Improving behaviour issues is often done with a combination of environmental change, enrichment activities, distraction and positive reinforcement. We try to help your dog do the things you want them to do and avoid the the things you don’t want.
Our present charges for behaviour training in 2019 are
- Initial consultation 45-60 minutes with follow up email: $110
- Follow up consultation 1 hour $80
- House call consultation 45-60 minutes with follow up email: $160
- Follow up house call consultation 1 hour $130
These classes can be scheduled online by filling out the contact form below but must be paid for before the class commences.
Dogs and puppies who have attended Louise’s Puppy School classes can take advantage of her one-on-one puppy follow up classes for the following 12 months.
- Puppy school follow up class 45-60 minutes with follow up email: $80
- Puppy school follow up class 30 minutes: $45