Pittwater Animal Hospital is very interested in helping with your pet’s behaviour. Behavioural advice can significantly increase the enjoyment you have in owning a pet and result in a happier pet.
At Pittwater Animal Hospital we offer one-on-one behaviour training for you and your dog in a quiet, dedicated space, (our puppy school room). Sessions are run by our delta-trainer and puppy school teacher Louise Colombari.
Louise works through the best ways to communicate with your dog. You practice with her in the room free of distractions. Your individual issues can be problem solved. Improving behaviour issues is often done with a combination of environmental change, enrichment activities, distraction and positive reinforcement. We try to help your dog do the things you want them to do and avoid the things you don’t want.
Louise will also do house calls within the Northern Beaches to run behaviour sessions. Behaviour is very closely related to the environment a dog lives in. A house call with Louise can be invaluable to adjust your dogs environment so it’s behaviour can be more settled.
Our present charges for behaviour training in 2019 are
- Initial consultation at Pittwater Puppy Room 45-60 minutes with follow up email: $110
- Follow up consultation at Pittwater Puppy Room 1 hour $80
- Follow up consultation up at Pittwater Puppy Room to 30 minutes: $45
- House call consultation 45-60 minutes with follow up email: $180
- Follow up house call consultation 1 hour $130
Remote consultations can be arranged for behaviour sessions with the COVID 19 emergency.
These sessions can be organised online by filling out the contact form below plus the behaviour questionaire. Consultations must be paid for before the session.
Dogs and puppies who have attended Louise’s Puppy School classes can take advantage of her one-on-one puppy follow up classes for the following 12 months.
- Puppy school follow up one-on-one at Pittwater Puppy Room 45-60 minutes with follow up email: $80
- Puppy school follow up one-on-one at Pittwater Puppy Room up to 30 minutes: $45
- Puppy school house call one-on-one 45-60 minutes with follow up email : $150
- Puppy school house call follow up one-on-one 45-60 minutes with follow up email : $130
Before proceeding with a training session please fill in our questionaire so we can be more informed about your dog and its individual needs.