The veterinarians at Pittwater Animal Hospital start monitoring your pet’s dental health from the very first visit.
- Growing animals can have problems with orthodontics
- Some pets develop debris and build up earlier than other and need good dental hygiene
- Dogs can fracture teeth from chewing on sticks and bones
- Cats can develop gingivitis, cavities and tooth root infections
- Rabbits can have over grown teeth leading to tooth root abscess
- If build up is not removed with regulars dental care dogs and cats develop infected mouths and need teeth extractions under general anaesthetic.
When your pet comes to Pittwater Animal Hospital you know that all aspects of their health will be covered including their dental health.
For more information explore our dental pages.