These are your pages. If you lend or e-mail us a favourite photo of your pet, we’ll post it here for everyone to admire. Either that or let us take a few shots on your next visit to PAH. (We do reserve the right to crop photographs if necessary to fit our layout.)
To help improve your photos, here are a few tips from a professional:
- Avoid cluttered backgrounds
- If using flash, position your pet well away from walls to minimise distracting shadows
- Don’t aim the camera/flash directly at reflective surfaces
- Shoot at eye-level, even if it means getting down and dirty
- Keep shooting; the more photos you take the more likely you are to capture that priceless moment in time
- GET CLOSER!
To see a bigger shot, just click the thumbnail. To see more Gallery pages, click the red numbers to the left. To see more of this site, click any link that looks interesting.