What do you do when you have lost your pet on the Northern Beaches of Sydney?
- Look for them locally.
- Cats are often locked in a spare room, cupboard or even a neighbours garage or car.
- Dogs might still be on the property or in surrounding streets.
- Ring the local vet. Start with PAH on 99137979 or NEVS on 94522933 if out of hours. Then start contacting other nearby vets. You can email reception email@example.com
- The vet will record the type of animal, sex and description.
- Inform the vet of the location your pet went missing.
- Leave a contact phone number with your details.
- Make sure your contact details are up-to-date on the microchip pet registry. You register online and then claim your pet. You can then change details.
- Publish a photo and details on social media.
- Print a photo of your pet along with your contact details and distribute around the local area.
- If your dog has been picked up by a member of the public or a council ranger this is what will happen.
If you have found a pet on the Northern Beaches of Sydney
- Take it to the vet as soon as possible.
- You can post a photo on the Facebook sites above but please inform people the animal is on the way to the vet.
- It is not a good idea to hold onto the pet and look for the owner. The most efficient way to get that pet back to it’s owner is through the microchip scanning system.
If you value our service please Review us on Google, it is very quick and we really appreciate your feedback.