Welcome to Puppy School!
We are looking forward to meeting you and your new puppy.
COVID-2019: Due to the current restrictions our room has a limited capacity. Could you please confirm how many people you wish to bring so that we can keep within regulations.
- Your puppy will need to wear either a flat dog collar or harness and have a regular material dog lead. We do not promote chains or retractable leads.
- Please refrain from feeding your puppy before class as we will be using food as one of a variety of rewards and reinforcement for your puppy.
- Also, bring along a mat or small bed for your puppy to sit on.
- If you would like to bring any special treats or toy, bring them along as well.
- Family members are welcome.
If your puppy has not been vaccinated at Pittwater Animal Hospital, we will need to see a vaccination certificate before commencing class. Please bring this with you.
I look forward to meeting you! Before then, please take a look at the attachments above (right click to open).
Louise Colombari MDI(CPDT)
Pittwater Animal Hospital
Cert. IV Canine Behavioural Training (Delta Society Australia)
Cert. IV Veterinary Nursing