Have you noticed the changes at your vet?
There are lots of new services you may have missed!
12 months ago Jill, Heidi and Eamon teamed up together as hospital owners. (We continue the tradition of being your family owned vet for over 50 years.)
The friendly atmosphere remains the same but there are lots of great new services.
- You can now book online to see your preferred vet – scrolling through when your vet is available. Save this link as Pittwater Animal Hospital in your Contacts and it will go straight to book online https://ap-booking.vetstoria.com/5a2f19fc59a9b/?r=6
- All our reminders are sms’d to your phone. Reminders include vaccination and heartworm injection reminders, free dental checks, rechecks and medication reviews. We also send treatment reminders for things such as 3 and 6 monthly tick and flea control.
- Medication for your pet can be requested online and then picked up at reception the next day. https://pittwateranimalhospital.com.au/prescriptions/
- Pittwater’s health programs manage all sorts of problems. To encourage you to stick with these important programs we offer special rates for reviews and blood tests.Our vets can then email results and treatment plans for your records.
- Our mobile-friendly website has lots of clear, concise information for you to read about many specific pet problems.
- Receive regular updates on what is happening at the vets plus see interesting animal information from around our area by liking or following our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/Pittwater-Animal-Hospital-269568559778124/
We are hoping to see you very soon at Pittwater Animal Hospital.
To unsubscribe from our communications go to – https://pittwateranimalhospital.com.au/unsubscribe/